Topic: How much has Africa’s image in the foreign press affected business?
Register now before tickets run out at:
UChicago student: $15
Non UChicago student: $25
UChicago alum: $30
General public: $40
Where: University of Chicago, Harper Center
Date: Saturday, April 17
Time: 8 – 2pm
Includes breakfast, coffee break and lunch
Hon. Chief Ojo Maduekwe, Fmr. Foreign Minister of Nigeria
Mr. Harry C. Alford, President & CEO, National Black Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Arnold Ekpe, CEO, Ecobank
Come learn how:
Africa’s image in the press has affected business?
Banks, private equity and foreign investors are fueling business growth?
Panelists for How much has Africa’s image in the foreign press affected business?
– Mr. Charles Manuel, Consul Economic, South African Consulate
– Ms. Yetunde Taiwo, Director, ICY Public Relations
– Mrs. Selena Cuffe, President & CEO, Heritage Link Brands
– Ms. Lola Kingo, Editor-in-Chief, Mimi Magazine
Promoting a vibrant private sector in Africa – how banks, private equity and foreign investors are fueling business growth?
– Mr. Rotimi Sekoni, Managing Partner, Cloudleap Partners
– Mr. Kunbi Oguneye, CEO, Suburban Telecom, Fmr. Head of Strategy of Oceanic Bank
– Mr. Thomas Mims, Managing Director, Emerging Africa
– Ms. Josephine Ngure, Lead Advisor to VP, Infrastructure, Private Sector & Regional Integration, Africa Development Bank
For more information on the event. CLICK HERE
This has been an icyreport. We hope to see you there.